One candidate has a sense of humor. Barack Obama has taped a spot for Dave Letterman’s Late Show on CBS. List is below, my favorite is in bold.
PS: Hillary’s new radio ad that features Hubby Bill Clinton over some music that sounds suspiciously like porn music. Not that I know what porn music sounds like. It’s just got that “Axe” commercial feel – boom chicka wah wah…
10. To keep the budget balanced, I’ll rent the situation room for sweet sixteens.
9. I will double your tax money at the craps table.
8. Appoint Mitt Romney secretary of lookin’ good.
7. If you bring a gator to the White House, I’ll wrassle it. (cuz this is what Terry McAuliffe would do!)
6. I’ll put Regis on the nickel.
5. I’ll rename the tenth month of the year “Barack-tober.”
4. I won’t let Apple release the new and improved Ipod the day after you bought the previous model.
3. I’ll find money in the budget to buy Letterman a decent hairpiece.
2. Pronounce the word nuclear, nuclear.
1. Three words: Vice President Oprah.